Share this job
Order Management Process Lead
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Operations team
The Operations team is responsible for managing the design, deployment and daily execution of Nike Japans supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on providing reliable, efficient, fast and flexible services to our Digital, B&M and Wholesale consumers by relentlessly executing our strategic priorities in collaboration with x-functional, APLA and Global partners. The team consists of 3 primary functions: Supply Chain Innovation (SCI), Marketplace Operations (MPO), and Logistics.
About the role
At Nike we see the Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As a key leader in the MPO function you'll play a significant role in maintaining that vision. As the Seasonal Execution Lead (Order Management Process Lead) you will be responsible to drive Seasonal executional activities as well as capability deployments under Territory Seasonal Execution Manager partnering with cross functional teams and APLA MPO to support business. You will provide subject matter expertise in MPO Seasonal Execution area partnering to drive and deploy sustainable and profitable seasonal execution activities.
- Drive Seasonal Execution activities under Seasonal Execution manager.
- Lead Order Book Management to maintain with healthy level.
- Lead Shipment Planning with cross functional partners.
- Collaborate with Geo/Territory partners to work on deploying evolved capabilities to support day to day business more effectively.
- Provide subject matter expertise on MPO area by closely connecting with Logistics, Sales and other related functions to operate effectively.
- Educational requirements - Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain/ Operations Management required. MBA highly preferred.
- 2 years of Analytics/Customer Operations/Sales/Tech experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly skilled at negotiating and influencing.
- Effective and collaborative team player.
- Language requirement - Fluency in Japanese and English required.