Share this job
Order Fulfilment Coordinator, MPO
At Nike we see our Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. This role is part of the Marketplace Operations team, who will service one of our Global strategic partners. In this role, you are required to drive seasonal execution with speed and agility, through partnership with other teams to execute daily product flow, guide launches and initiatives to provide services for priority markets and strategic partners. Your goal is to provide premium services aligned to APLA strategy for our Global strategic customers to drive a mutually profitable relationship, maximize inventory productivity through strong connections and elevated communications with strategic partners and integrated account teams to win at the moment of truth by delivering the right product, to the right place at the right time. You will also drive continuous process improvement efforts within operations by working across all interfacing organizations to keep the marketplace clean and healthy.
- Provides premium customer service and monitors daily activities on behalf of account from order capture to returns/claims.
- Provides premium order management services in alignment with APLA service strategy.
- Accountable for day to day order book health and integrity for specific strategic account.
- Ensures adherence to policies and standard processes that drive efficiencies and are audit compliant.
- Manages and executes orders against account plans in partnership with account operations and sales.
- Supports account operations in adopting and executing processes and SC improvements.
- Work closely with the integrated account team to align “bottoms-up” shipping goals with “tops-down” shipping expectations.
- Degree with at least 3-5 years of Customer Service/Logistics/Operational working experience Or High school diploma or equivalent a minimum of 5 years customer Service/order fulfillment/Operational working experience.
- Proven customer service skills, proficiency in problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Excel – pivoting / vlookup).