Operations Coach, Birkenhead Point
, New South Wales, Australia
Send to a friend
A great opportunity has become available to join the Nike Birkenhead Point Factory Store team in the role of Retail Operations Manager; this is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Store Manager.
The mission of the Retail Operations Manager is to support the Store Manager and Department Managers in all in-store activities to achieve sales, profitability targets, and to ensure long-term business growth in accordance with company philosophy and established policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Delivering financial results, incorporating payroll compliance, staff rosters, cash management, inventory management and performance goals
- Strong leadership and guidance around people development, including training and development, performance management, and coaching
- Providing leadership on the sales floor by monitoring the teams execution of customer service principles and supporting an in-store culture the brings the Nike brand to life
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Solid general Retail experience
- Strong influencing and leadership qualities
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Outstanding communication skills
- Solid organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with:
- Exceptional bonuses and generous product discounts
- Career progression opportunities
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.