Share this job
Multibrand Planning Analyst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are now recruiting for the position of Multibrand Analyst within the Finance Business Planning team; this is a full-time role reporting directly to the Multibrand Planning Manager.
The mission of the Multibrand Analyst is to lead in the planning, forecasting and budgeting process for wholesale net revenue. You will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Sales, Sales Planning, Operations/Inventory Management and the wider Finance team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver the financial year budget targets and results through effective performance management
- Produce forecast submissions on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis in line with set deadlines
- Update forecast financial models prior to review meetings, including detailed analysis, narrative and commentary
- Produce and manage 12-month budgets and 18-month rolling forecasts that accurately reflect the direction of Nike Pacific, with the involvement of key stakeholders
- Manage Warehousing & Freight and Inventory forecasting, and provide Supply Chain finance support
- Partner with the wider business to ensure that information and data required to make informed business decisions is provided in a timely manner and is 100% accurate
- Weekly forecast tracking, and leading the preparation and review of tracking reports to show expected revenue results for the month versus forecast
- Lead and represent Finance in weekly operational and integrated account meetings
- Contribute to continuous improvement, reviewing timelines, processes and capabilities to streamline tasks and enhance business planning and reporting
- Please note that during peak periods, irregular work hours may be required.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A tertiary degree in Commerce, Accounting and/or related field preferred
- Previous relevant work experience, financial retail experience advantageous
- CA, CPA or CIMA qualification preferred
- Exceptional analytical, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Evidence of business partnering exposure and the ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment
- Strong attention to detail, communication, influence and stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- TM1, SAP and/or COGNOS knowledge preferred.