Share this job
This role is to support the deployment & proliferation of modernized solutions
• Bachelor/master’s Degree in Automation, Robotics, Mechatronics Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field.
Skills & Experience:
• 6- 8 years’ experience in automated manufacturing, deployment of automated machinery, and the evaluation & improvement feedback of new machinery. Experience with integrator networking, systems thinking & project management capabilities strongly desired.
• Strong leadership qualities, influencing skills & communication skills required. Proficiency in problem solving with an innate ability to deal with ambiguity strongly desired. Ability to coach factory team in structured problem solving, analytics & best practice sharing is strongly desired.
• Critical skills like industrial engineering, value engineering & value analysis strongly desired.
• Experience in analyzing factory performance metrics to identify project opportunities; estimating and validating project impact strongly desired.
• Experience with the management of operational, environmental, safety, process and technical aspects of equipment deployment strongly desired.
• Experience with robot programming, PLC programming & human machine interface programming is a plus.