Share this job
Marketing Manager, Hurley
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Hurley Brand team
Deep knowledge and experience in the industry is fundamental but we also see importance in leadership skills and effective alignment with Sales, Product, and other functions. Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail and digital across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 surf brand for consumers at retail.
About the role
As our Brand Manager, you’ll play a significant role in achieving our vision. You’ll interface with other leadership members and HQ to develop and execute strategies and programs that will maximize brand and sales goals, through the messages, experiences and channels that are meaningful to our consumers. This role will require some travel to Hurley Headquarters in Costa Mesa, California.
- To drive the revenue growth in existing customers to achieve the budget set by accounts throughout Japan.
- Lead Sales Team at quarterly trade shows with product story based on seasonal strategy.
- Develop & execute seasonal plans, according to category & functional briefs.
- Be an ambassador for our consumer and understand them inside out, in order to best serve their needs.
- Provide executional reporting, learning & best practices.
- Become an expert of local nike.com insights & numbers to put nike.com at the center of the digital consumer journey.
- Market research on the surf industry and being able to forecast the demand and trend.
- Bachelors’ degree and above.
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing of Fashion/Sports Brand.
- Sales and Product experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Surf Industry preferred.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (TOEIC: 800+).
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.