Logistics Manager - Return Operations
Shanghai , China, China
30% - Return DC operation planning and execution:
• Work with Nike business different channels (wholesale, DTC and BI) to ensure on-time deliver return volume and execute liquidation shipment.
• Work with 3PL lean and solution team to optimize return warehouse process incl. layout, flow to achieve return productivity gain.
• Work with NIKE return goods flow planning team to enhance return warehouse capacity through data analysis and modelling review.
• Support consumer moment event eg. digital double 11, from DC perspective including inventory deployment and inspection, digital shipment planning vs .DC capacity and labor resource planning and training.
• Work with project leader to deliver the key milestones of return warehouse expansion and transition.
• Work with 3PL to build and elevate the return warehouse service for all business channels
• Elevate the team and return governance with the business growth
20% - 3PL management – KPI&QPR:
• Organize regular meetings with 3PL and Nike logistics relevant functions to review overall performance and follow up actions for key projects from daily operation ( standardize operation flow, deliverables, KPI performance and facility)
• Return warehouse 3PL performance KPI & QPR rating set up and review.
20% - Budgeting and cost:
• Annual budgeting for return warehouse and monitor the actual spending vs. budget on monthly basis.
• Cost simulation and comparison from return DC operation perspective. Provide necessary data analysis to review the quotation with 3PL.
Minimum of 5 years working experience in the industry of logistics warehouse operation
Education in Supply Chain, Logistics, IE background is preferred
Strong data analysis and reporting skill
Strong skill of Excel and PPT
Fluent knowledge of finance costing and accounting
Relevant experiences of DC operation
Good team player
Strong communication skill
Fluent in English and Mandarin