Share this job
Lead (Stockroom), Canberra
Canberra, ACT, Australia
We are currently on the hunt for a driven Department Supervisor to join the Stockroom team at our Canberra Nike Factory store!
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, this role will see you effectively lead a specific zone in the store, achieving sales, customer service and stockroom excellence in accordance with Nike standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspire: lead, coach and act as a source of inspiration for your zoned team
- Motivate: assist the team to achieve stockroom targets by unlocking their potential
- Inform: maintain expert-level product knowledge
- Provide: train and offer feedback to your fellow peers to elevate the team, and most importantly, have fun!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous relevant retail experience
- A passion for the NIKE brand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer proficiency
- A natural sense of urgency
- An energetic demeanor
What’s in it for you?
- At Nike we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development
- Monthly product bonus
- Full uniform provided twice per year
- Generous product discount
- Access to special release product
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office