Lead (NFS Pattaya)
, Thailand, Thailand
Send to a friend
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Lead (Store Lead) to join our team.
- Drive sales by utilizing advanced customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product.
- Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
- Maintain knowledge of all areas of the store and perform all activities of an Athlete in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations.
- Serve as an expert in one or more areas or functions (stockroom, cashiering, sales). Seek continued training and education to further develop expertise.
- Assist Managers in conducting formal on-boarding and training programs for athletes.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service. Stay vigilant for shoplifting or internal theft incidents and report suspicious activities to a supervisor.
- Assist in coordinating work of athletes. May have key holder responsibilities.
Requirements for the position include:
- Diploma with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Good energy and lively personality.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and some holiday
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English