Share this job
Key Account Sales Director, Converse, China
Shanghai, China, China
Key Job Accountability:
- Manages a team of Sales Managers , Account Executives, and sales operations, customer support or mix thereof for a given geography, territory, or category.
- Leads the team’s efforts in the development of account plans, operations, and support.
- Works with the product and category business groups to develop programs and product to achieve revenue targets and strong brand positioning.
- Works with all members of the account team to develop, apply and oversee the account strategy.
- Leads the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives and business analysis.
- Ensures market and customer capacities are met.
- Acts as the Management contact for all accounts in assigned geography, territory, or category.
- Establishes and maintains timely, consistent, and positive external relationships with all accounts Sr. Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Over 10 years Sales Management experience managing a team (or teams) of direct sales, customer services, and customer support in the Sportsmarketing and/or Consumer Products Industry.
- Operations, or support team management, senior key account management strongly preferred.
- Proven track record increasing revenue by creating and driving a holistic business plans inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets.
- Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
- Market Place Management – segmentation / channel development and distribution
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate complex retail agreements.