Share this job
Key Account Executive
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Role -
As our Account Executive, you’ll be assigned to one or more accounts toward achieving and exceeding sales goals on a seasonal basis. You’ll be part of a team responsible for managing key Singapore accounts, for example specialty accounts, field accounts and strategic accounts. We are looking for an individual who is driven by results and determined to succeed even under pressure. Based in Singapore, you’ll contribute to the development of the sales strategy and maximize profitability for the company and the account. You will be a part of the world’s leading sports brand and have an exciting career within the company.
- Sales reps that are assigned to a Territory who sell product through service calls (phone or in person)
- Account management- Driving account sustainability, developing short and long term business plans with the account.
- Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
- Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations
- Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including seasonal account business plans and monthly revenue targets
- Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment
- Understands account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment, knowledge and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through accounts
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.