Share this job
Key Account Executive - Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
- As the Account Executive within the Sales department, you will sell product through service calls (phone or in person). You will be required to ensure timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information.
- Your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace is crucial for you to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts.
- Periodically you will need to develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of Nike products.
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfillment.
- Your role is key in driving a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both Nike and the account through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory.
- Partnering with the Marketplace Transform team and account’s buyers through Business Review meetings.
Requirements of the position include
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Experience of 5 to 8 years.
- Fluency in English& Thai.
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.