KEY ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER - TW - Converse
Taipei City , Taipei, Taiwan
Role and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Head of Taiwan, Converse, he or she will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies with key accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product / category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
- Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Manage the brand by executing and aligning brand initiatives that ensure strategic sales growth.
- Create and implement business plans for achieving revenue growth and other financial targets. Lead and oversee the process for realistic and accurate scenario planning, forecasting, seasonal initiatives, business analysis, and new sales opportunities.
- Be the voice of product priorities. Ensure that the sales team, staff and appropriate partners (product business unit, finance, marketing, customer service, HR, etc.) are aligned and business plans are executed in coordination.
- Prepare, plan and deliver clear and persuasive product presentations at sales meetings.
- Maintain strong relationships with key customers and accounts in order to influence and execute account plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with a minimum 6 years of relevant work experience; previous experience in field sales management in the athletic industry and / or consumer products industry will be an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing and implementing sales programs, policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to champion account needs both cross functionally and vertically within the organization and with the customer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools and Sales / Account Management systems.
- Good people acumen and interpersonal skills; demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; effectively interface and develop internal partnerships.