Share this job
Inventory Operations Manager
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire a team and collaborate with key cross functional stakeholders to Manage the inventory forecasting process and ensure data integrity, inventory visibility and productivity within the territory. Engage cross functional partners to deliver support for and execution against the plans. Proactively manage and measure the end to end inventory portfolio to drive sustainable profitable growth and healthy inventory.
- Manage the SRI and SCR forecasting process and guidelines
- Ensure forecast accuracy and identify risk and opportunities to take action and ensure inventory y productivity.
- Deliver on Inventory metrics and run point for SCR and S&OP inventory sections.
- Manage the Closed Loop Planning process.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure that our NFS Business Plans, NFS Financial forecast and Inventory Forecasts are aligned to our business objectives.
- Ensure Geo check points are being met for Inventory Operations and Planning.
KEY PLANNING DELIVERABLES
- Responsible for SRI Inventory Forecast
- Drive the Closed Loop Planning Process at Territory Level
- Responsible for providing a Liquidation forecasting.
- Coordinate the NFS Rebuy Alignment across functions.
- Ensure an Inventory Aging Discipline
- Define the Inventory Strategy to mitigate risks & leverage opportunities for growth, and responsible of the Strategy Deployment
- Provide leadership on the IHR & key seasonal checkpoints to ensure financial and inventory plan integrity.
Experience and Requierements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Supply Chain or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in Inventory Planning, Supply Chain, Buying and Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain
- Experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to create monthly reports and high impact presentations
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Ability to interpret financial data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.