Share this job
Inventory Operation Assistant Manager
Shanghai, China, China
40% - Monthly Inventory Forecast
- Own the business KPI of inventory turnover and inventory structure.
- Analyze the demand trend, shipment plan, sell thru plan, cancellation plan and return plan of different business channels, including wholesales, digital, Nike owned store, Nike Factory Store (NFS).
- Forecast the inventory landing of next 12 months.
- Foresee the risk and opportunity of inventory structure and velocity.
- Propose solutions to improve inventory health.
30% - monthly closeout / off-season inventory management.
- Analyze the cancellation and return plan of wholesales, digital and Nike owned store, define closeout inventory liquidation plan.
- Own the Rebuy budget for Nike factory store.
- Foresee the risk and opportunity of supply for NFS.
- Take actions to improve closeout inventory health.
30% - inventory health pulse deep dive and action tracking
- Deep dive the inventory risk and opportunity, and define the action plan.
- Align the action plan with cross functional teams.
- Monitor the progress of the actions.
- 3~5 years’ experience in inventory management, planning or supply chain related background.
- Good skill in communication, presentation, problem solving and stakeholder management.
- Good in English and Mandarin.
- Project management experience preferred.