Share this job
Intern, Nike Women Category Analyst, Sales
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Sales team
Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting all an athlete* would need into the customer’s hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world and in Japan— from a specialty store in Osaka to a department store in Tokyo — Nike Sales delivers defining products, experiences and brand stories. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry — one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and products.
About the role
At Nike we see data analysis as source of competitive advantage. As a Nike Women Category Analyst, you will be able to play a significant role understanding what is happening in the marketplace right now, understanding our consumer choices and compare it with different brands.
In this role, you will need to be pro-active looking for trends and patterns in order to transform them in business opportunities.
- Work closely with the account teams identifying NW product trends.
- Reporting on trends and business results on team meetings.
- Support consumer director in consumer data analysis and reporting.
- Work closely with the Nike Women team supporting on brand campaign executions.
**All applications (resume + essay) must be submitted no later than 6pm Sunday May 27th (JST) Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. **
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including practical presentation skills (PowerPoint/KeyNote). with fluent Japanese and business level English. (TOEIC 700).
- Solid analytical skills (Excel) and problem solving mindset with ability to make robust recommendations.
- Interested in Women category and business.
- Applicants must be available to start working full-time in Tokyo from no later than July 2nd 2018 to August 31st 2018 at least or longer (Ending date is negotiable).