Share this job
Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Analyst
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
We are now recruiting for the position of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Analyst to join the Integrated Business Planning team; this is a full-time position based in Melbourne, reporting to the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Manager.
The mission of the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) team is to drive the overall financial, operational and marketplace performance of Pacific. The team lead a cross functional Integrated Business Planning process which is an offense to align and execute end-to-end business plans that drive targeted decisions and sustainable growth. This is a highly dynamic role, with visibility and involvement across the end to end planning and execution of the Pacific business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide analytical and reporting support for Territory IBP processes
- Prepare deliverables to support local & Geo Executive/Management IBP Meetings, including agendas, decks and action item follow up
- Create ad-hoc analysis, including scenario planning, with a focus on risks, opportunities and mitigation plans
- Drive data integrity and alignment on the Integrated Business Planning process and support story telling of the monthly Consensus Planning (Net Ship) process
- Understand and articulate how business trends impact cross functional teams
- Effectively process data into meaningful information to reveal actionable insights (connect the dots to present complex information quickly and clearly).
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- A tertiary degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance and/or related field
- Previous relevant experience within a similar business environment, preferably a large organisation
- An understanding of broad operational, financial and marketplace concepts
- Sound business analysis and quantitative skills to approach scenarios methodically with fact-based insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presenting, collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to foster strong relationships with Nike partners across functions, in both Pacific and WHQ
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tableau/Cognos experience favourable.