Hurley Operations Coordinator
Sydney , New South Wales, Australia
Hurley Australia has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator, based in our funky Brookvale offices on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Reporting to the Operations manager and working as part of a small yet dynamic team, the Operations Coordinator supports the Operations department in various day-to-day activities with an aim to improving overall functionality of Hurley Operations.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Stock reconciliation and inventory integrity validation
- Reporting on facility capacity fulfilment and utilisation
- Extensive external provider contact with 3PL, as well as Hurley internal stakeholder management
- General operational Supply Chain and administration support to management
- Purchase planning and freight consolidation
- Contributing to the procedure analysis review
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Intermediate Excel skills, partnered with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience and general understanding with logistics, warehousing, supply chain, global freight forwarding and/or inventory control
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- An aptitude for problem solving and a passion for process improvement
- Experience in Full Circle and/or Navision is desirable.