Share this job
Hurley - Account Manager, NSW
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are now recruiting for the role of Account Manager – NSW to join the Hurley Australasian team; this is a permanent position reporting to the Australasian Sales Manager.
The mission of the Account Manager – NSW is to drive sales and awareness of the Hurley brand and products with wholesale customers within their assigned territory. The successful applicant will be responsible for maximizing business within their territory and achieving seasonal revenue targets.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Drive business with existing customers and accounts through seasonal range presentations and outstanding in-season customer service and support
- Ensure timely execution of seasonal indent orders
- Increase sell-in and sell-through by building strong relationships with accounts, coupled with targeted assortments and business plans
- Educate customers and retail staff members on the Hurley brand and products through range presentations, in-store visits, marketing/POS assets and staff training programs
- Extensive local travel required.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Tertiary degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or related field
- Previous experience in Field Sales, Retail, Sales Support and/or Customer Service
- Working knowledge of the Surf/Action Sports industry and marketplace, competitors and potential new accounts or opportunities within the territory
- Ability to work to monthly and seasonal targets and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Retail trends and metrics
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.