Head of Retail Brand Marketing (Integrated Retail Marketing)
Melbourne , Victoria, Australia
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the world’s leading sports brand as our Head of Retail Brand Marketing. Being based in Melbourne and reporting into the Marketing Director, this role will be the driver of retail brand marketing strategies across the Pacific.
Leading a large team across the key functions of Retail Brand Marketing, Technical Product Training and Visual Presentation you will be primarily responsible for developing local integrated retail marketing strategies for the brand and overseeing the execution of marketing plans and initiatives.
Working as a critical part of the Pacific Marketing team and aligning with the functional APLA (Asia Pacific & Latin America) Geography teams, you will play a key role in;
- Developing annual and seasonal brand marketing strategies;
- Managing direct and cross functional teams to ensure the strong execution of retail brand marketing plans across all accounts and categories;
- Building a diverse and results-driven team by developing, coaching and retaining talented individuals and fostering an environment that drives success;
- Ensuring the alignment of all marketing strategies with the overall brand, category and business strategies;
- Driving cross-functional communication through effective information sharing and strong relationship management with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Interacting with the broader business to manage annual and seasonal budgets and forecasts;
To succeed in this role, you will have;
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in marketing, communications, business, or related field required.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in consumer marketing or similar experience in advertising/communications.
- Experience in developing and executing retail marketing strategies
- Strong team management experience
- Navigated a matrix organisation and have strong influencing skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Strong project management skills and experience with budget management