Share this job
HR Manager, Nike Consumer Direct & Nike.com
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Human Resources team
Nike, Inc.’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
About the role
The HR Manager for Nike Direct (Nike Retail and Nike.com), will be responsible for providing overall HR strategic direction and contributing to business decisions and strategy from an HR perspective. This role will create local action plans to address and facilitate innovation and transition management initiatives, while also providing local insight and relevance to HR peers across the geography.
This role will require some travel to Nike World Headquarters in the United States.
- Understand the high-potential and emerging talent toward providing insights on functional depth of talent; drive succession planning and resource forecasting.
- Partner with the Talent Development team to provide coaching to leadership, enabling them and their teams to continue exceeding performance expectations.
- Work as a focal point for the geography HR team to ensure that Nike Retail and Nike.com is up-to-date with systems and processes.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders based on trust, integrity, performance, credibility, experience and objectivity.
- Be up-to-date on business needs; be capable of providing diagnostics, briefs, root cause analyses.