Share this job
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
About the position:
- Responsible for providing overall HR strategic direction for a business unit which includes developing the overall strategic direction for HR.
- Contributes to business decisions and strategy from a human talent perspective.
- Provides support to HRBPs in the development and delivery of HR solutions, programs, and processes.
- Coordinate large/complex special projects or events.
- Promotes use of portal and HR Direct Service Center to solicit HR process/functional advice.
- Engages directly with HR Direct through appropriate channels to triage/redirect client queries.
- Manages, complies, and reports employee and workforce related data; to include data integrity and accuracy, and basic interpretation or analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or a closely related field.
- HR background with exposure/experience in multiple aspects of HR preferred including: performance/compensation management, salary administration; succession planning and recruiting/selection.
- Minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience;
- Advanced English (writing and speaking).
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Visio and PowerPoint experience required.
- Proven ability to work with, and inspire, a group to cooperatively achieve a common goal.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail. Resource efficiency and multi-tasking.
- Team oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Isolates issues and finds creative ways to solve problems.
- Strong communication skills.