Share this job
Global Manufacturing Operations Director
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
WE ARE ON THE OFFENSE ALWAYS AND WE WIN AS A TEAM
NIKE is committed to unleashing human potential through sport. In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), we obsess the future of sport and the changing world we all share. We leverage the strength of the NIKE brand to catalyze action within our industry and beyond and work with partners inside and outside NIKE to make sustainable innovation a driver of business value and of positive global change.
As the Manufacturing Operations Director for our Apparel/Equipment division in GSM, your primary focus will be focused on driving consistency, optimization, and process evolution with the teams that lead partner management, strategy deployment, and production management for our manufacturing partners and vendors worldwide. You will develop roadmaps, processes, and tools that enable teams to deliver 2x Speed, 2x Innovation, and 2x Direct more effectively.
You will drive strategies and proliferate best practices to ensure that our teams make informed business decisions, maximize resources, and deliver sustained performance. You will partner with the LO Leadership Team, technology teams, and various GSM functions to define and deliver a portfolio of key initiatives. As such, you must be a team player able to navigate the matrix and excel as a self-directed leader who delivers results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or a related field with a minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Deep understanding of Liaison Office processes, systems, and KPI’s
- Hands-on experience leading Lean, Six Sigma, and Process Improvement projects in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of and experience with data, reporting, analytics, and using information tools to simplify processes and improve decision making.
- Cross-functional project management experience, with ability to lead projects with general management instinct across multiple functions / geographies.
- Experience managing cross-cultural, cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Curious, proactive, and experience providing innovative ideas to solve problems.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build consensus.
- Proven ability to tolerate ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations to senior leadership.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated to deliver results.