Share this job
Footwear Supply Planning Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Elevates collaborative planning with Nike functional teams and footwear factory partners to optimize sourcing plans that align to and advance partner capabilities while driving balanced delivery, costing, quality and sustainability goals.
- Manage relationships with factory partners, driving centralized and aligned direction and decisions
- Collaborate across Nike Asia locations to ensure regional point of view is informed by local insights
- Create short, mid and long range capacity and capability plans in collaboration with global Nike team to shift volume to the most capable partners
- Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps.
- Analyze and measure effectiveness of supply chain performance and may recommend practices and procedures that result in measurable improvement.
- Gather data and monitor key performance indicators and analyze performance data including fill rates, precision of plans to customer need dates, delivery precision, quality, costing, and sustainability
Requirements of the position include:
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5-7 years direct relevant work experience.
- Experience in Footwear Manufacturing or Engineering is preferred.
- Able to deliver results with project management and problem solving capabilities.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and re-prioritize workloads for yourself and your team as the business needs change.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to champion complex projects both cross functionally and vertically within Nike and with factory partners.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor a team.