Share this job
Footwear Product Line Manager, Express Lane
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the team
Product and design teams understand our consumer, marketplace trends and insights to create the right product for marketplaces around the world. The team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next and deliver the right products, in the right places, at the right time and price. Enable and inspire human potential, and it’s up to the Product Management team to define, drive and perfect those products and experiences for consumers around the world. Product managers lead the creation process, manage product lines, and maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. Product Management employees skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives.
The nature of the work is focused on product realization including planning & evolution of product lines.
Responsible for all product realization including the planning and evolution of product(s) lines. Accountable for the profitability of the business.
- Performs market research. Summarizes feedback for presentation.
- Proposes and drafts the line plan for a complete product line. Executes action plans for regional gaps in line plan.
- Effectively manages the product creation process, including approvals.
- Enters and/or manages the entry of accurate and complete information in the data management system. Acts as the proprietor of product analysis and historical information.
- Creates presentations to sell in product. Represents team at key product creation meetings.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Understands organizational and product strategies and priorities, as well as future trends, and fosters common goals across functional disciplines
- Must posses a strong client focused approach to work
- Effective project and resource management experience with a proactive approach to team specific issues
- Fluency in Japanese and English required