Estágio em Marketing / EKIN
São Paulo , São Paulo, Brazil
“There’s a secret group of Nike devotees, product obsessives, who roam around proselytizing on behalf of the Swoosh. They are one of the oldest Nike outreach squads. They help sell the idea of Nike, even if they don’t really have anything to sell. They are the EKINs (that's "Nike" spelled backwards).” Your job? Be one of them
- Support the creation and conduction of seasonal dynamic educational programs with focus on product innovation and Nike heritage.
- Help leverage local market knowledge to facilitate relevant consumer group meetings as part of product feedback process as requested.
- Provide support to Nike events and grassroots programs.
- Work together with categories and functions in order to deliver seasonal product launch and store staff education programs.
- Provide constant follow up through in store visit calendar and continuous reports and monitor the marketplace with critical competitive analyses.
- Ongoing undergraduate in marketing, communication or other business related course.
- Expected graduation as of Jul,19th .
- Proficiency in English (written/verbal) is a must.
- Computer Proficient: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Passion for sports.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization, communication (strong written/verbal), and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary team members.