Shanghai , China, China
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike’s Consumer Digital Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Manager for the Nike.com* Front-end Web Team, you will lead the teams responsible for building the next generation commerce in the cloud Nike.com experiences.
We are seeking a high performing Engineering Manager to lead development of our e-Commerce experiences. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver innovative experiences in a consistent, maintainable and highly scalable manner. You’ll lead by example, evangelize our agile culture, grow and mentor the team and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques. The successful candidate is a proven software leader with excellent communication and relationship building skills in addition to current, hands-on coding skills.
What we’re looking for:
- 10 years software development experience
- 1-3 years in a management role
- Strong skills in team leadership and building positive customer relationships
Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area
- Ability to pass a 7 year background investigation.