Share this job
EKIN Lead - SEA & India
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Role
At Nike, we tell stories - from our history and heritage to the latest innovation to the newest product in the market. As our EKIN Lead, you’ll be instrumental in bringing this to life. In this role, you will work as part of the Integrated Retail Marketing team to strategize on creating the product and brand demand through effective educational programs across Nike Footwear, Apparel and Equipment that can energize and foster passion in our consumers. You will be leading a team of EKINs across SEA & I in this role. This role will also require minimal travel within SEA & I and Portland, Oregon. To that end, you'll,
- Support marketing consumer events as defined within markets, categories or accounts by providing your brand and product expertise.
- Manage assigned retail partners in collaboration with Sales to consistently create energy and brand passion within the top selected doors.
- Lead and develop an effective education plan across SEA & I to be executed by each EKIN in the market based on the seasonal and category priorities.
- Communicate seasonal plan to drive alignment with other functions within Integrated Retail Marketing.
- Partner with other Marketing functions (Category Brand, Visual Merchandising, Entertainment Marketing and Sports Marketing) to bring SEA & I vision to life across various channels.
- Drive alignment with Retail Development and Athlete Training & Store Culture teams to ensure successful execution of plan.
- Complete and communicate end-of-campaign recaps on a timely cadence.
- Constantly innovating on the best-in-class method for most effective education for retail partners.
- Manage the annual EKIN budget for SEA & I EKIN team and ensure accuracy and discipline in monthly and quarterly budget management process.
- Create and maintain a 30-60-90 day calendar of events, activities, goals and objectives in alignment with Integrated Retail Marketing Director.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications or another relevant field
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience within retail / retail marketing, preferably with team leadership responsibilities
- Ability to present and speak confidently in public
- Experience in managing a complex matrix virtually
- Fluency in English in both written and verbal.
- Strategic Thinking: Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term functional plan to bring the vision to life
- Consumer centric mindset: The consumer decides. Obsess and serve the consumer always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumers and their insights so Nike can deliver.
- Relationship management: Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication and presentation skills: Strong ability to effectively communicate with teams across various levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational skills: Ability to prioritize, organize and manage workload in response to aggressive timelines.