Director - Manufacturing M2020
Singapore , Singapore, Singapore
In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing, our mission is to serve the Athlete through world class manufacturing and product excellence. To ensure that our organization remains agile and prepared to meet the shifting needs of the Athlete, the Manufacturing 2020 initiative will provide focus and strategic leadership to the bodies of work required to evolve the GSM operating model.
As Project Director for Manufacturing 2020, based in Singapore, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of large scale, global project implementation for Nike, Inc . You will develop and execute project and transition management workstreams to successfully implement an enhanced Partner Management model and optimize our liaison office structure and processes. This position reports directly to WHQ based Senior Director/M2020.
We are looking for someone who will bring curiosity and creativity to the work, with a proven track record of delivering results across a broad and complex organization.
- Lead program and project management of liaison office optimization and Partner Management implementation
- Develop and execute transition management strategy including stakeholder engagement, communication, training and organizational readiness activities
- Lead development of standardized business processes, tools and operational support for Partner Management workstreams, including strategy alignment, strategy deployment and governance
- Drive integration and optimization of all related projects and processes within the initiative
- Facilitate effective collaboration of project contributors across GSM and partner functions to deliver efficient and timely project delivery
- Integrate and manage the program timeline by identifying all project internal & external interdependencies
- Act as a point of escalation when project issues arise
- Interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders: senior leadership, functional leaders and project team members across GSM, Product Creation/Categories, NXT Innovation, Materials/Procurement, HR and factory partner leaders.
- Apply project management principles to ensure stakeholder satisfaction, budget and timelines are met
- Review project artifacts to ensure they are thorough, and aligned to the overall program and overarching M2020 strategy
- Mentor & coach junior project managers on project management tools and techniques
- Ensure all change management processes are being applied across the component projects
Requirements of the position include
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience leading complex, multi-year global projects in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Strong knowledge of project management and transition management principles and methodologies
- Experience working in Sourcing and Manufacturing preferred
- Ability to lead portfolio of strategy deployment, business operations and performance management workstreams
- Experience driving stakeholder engagement and alignment strategy
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with peers and senior leadership
- Leads by example and promotes teamwork to achieve the initiative objectives