Director - Greater China Supply Chain Technology
Shanghai , China, China
As the head of techology for supply chain, you will lead the Greater China technology team to design, deploy, operate various supply chain solutions in support of Nike GC Supply Chain strategy. You will represent the global SC Tech team and be a member of the GC operations leadership team. You will collaborate closely with other technology teams on architecture, infrastructure, security, and so on. You will be required to bridge the business functions with technology, fulfill critical geographic needs, as well as represent the global vision and strategy in the geography.
- Define and execute IT Strategy in support of GC Supply Chain strategy with forward looking capability
- Bring up-to-date industrial best practice with business relevance and leverage in-depth IT knowledge to weigh in business strategy and decision making
- Drive and manage large and strategic technology programs
- Establish strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how technology can support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Facilitate senior level cross functional/geographical discussions.
- Manage complexity and ambiguity in a matrix organization.
- Collaborate effectively with global teams across multiple locations
- Manage team, individuals, and diversities
- Passion for technology and supply chain
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 15+ years' experience in IT, 6+ years in a management position
- Experience with supply chain IT solution is a must. (including ERP, WMS, OMS)
- Experience with senior level business engagement is a must.
- Experience with managing large DC IT delivery is a plus
- Experience with ecommerce or digital fulfillment is a plus
- Experience with managing resources and work plans for large scale, global projects is a plus
- Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices; ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions, including working across different cultures and locations.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, and precise functional specifications.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.