Share this job
Director, Digital Partnerships
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
About the Digital Partnerships team
Nike Direct is creating the worlds most innovative, authentic and connected sport & fitness ecosystem to help all athletes unleash their true potential (and if you have a body, you're an athlete). Nike Direct continues to lead this emerging nexus of sport, commerce, and digitally enabled products, experiences and services. This includes Nike Retail Stores, Nike.com & Nike Apps (SNKRS, Nike Running Club, Nike Training Club & Nike App).
The Digital Partnerships team helps amplify, scale, accelerate, and complement Nike Direct within Korea, by identifying and executing both global & geography specific strategic partnerships, leading New Commerce (Social & 3rd Party Digital Marketplaces) development, and collaborating on the strategic vision for the future of Nike.
About the role
As the Director of Digital Partnerships, you will be responsible for building the overall digital partnerships strategy in the region, and be responsible for the execution and ongoing optimization of a broad range of digital partnerships. In addition to creating deep and meaningful partnerships with local digital platforms and services, you will also lead the charge in developing New Commerce business models, focusing on Social Commerce and Digital Marketplace partnerships.
To do this job, you will need a unique combination of attributes. You have a passion for and good understanding of the digital platform/services landscape as well as the digital commerce landscape within Korea. You have significant experience in multiple disciplines, including business development, partner management, operations, developer services (APIs & SDKs) and strategy. You have the ability to see the big picture and the personality to roll up your sleeves and do the work. Similarly, you have experience building momentum and aligning multiple constituencies within large organizations, and a credibility with and understanding of the startup and venture capital communities. You are capable of defining a vision, marshaling resources, executing on an initiative and presenting the results to Senior Leadership.
Are you in?
- Minimum 8 years’ experience leading and managing partnerships, innovation initiatives and assessing new business models within the digital commerce or retail industry. Ideally, candidates should have experience working with a large brand.
- Experience with developer services (APIs & SDKs).
- Passion for identifying emerging trends in the digital space and leading innovation.
- Strong executive presence and executive communications skills.
- Background and skillset to manage complex initiatives from start to finish.
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and partnership management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, consensus-building skills, with ability to communicate and achieve results across multiple audiences in complex organizational structure.
- Fluent in Keynote/PowerPoint/Ms Word Suite.
- Fluency in both Korean and English
- MBA preferred.