Share this job
Digital Retail Brand Specialist
Bangalore, Kamataka, India
Requirements for this position include -
- Drive Nike's brand vision online by meeting strategic objectives and delivering execution excellence!
- Lead the end-to-end digital marketing consumer experience for Nike’s key strategic online partner in India and work in close collaboration with the x-functional teams across sales, marketing and merchandising to maximize brand awareness and deliver business growth.
- Manage the partner online content calendar and develop and execute all online brand campaigns, product launches and initiatives (online banners, landing pages, brand pages, social asset distribution). Monitor, analyze and recap all marketing activity on the respective sites.
- In alignment with the key seasonal brand campaigns and initiatives, provide ideas and content that are inspirational, enriching, and insightful for consumers therein build the Nike brand equity on the key strategic account platforms.
- Continually share insights on account & consumer trends and needs to accelerate Nike’s integrated marketplace offense and to create new opportunities and align on collective vision.
- Push Innovation and drive Nike’s digital first mindset bringing fresh new brand ideas on how to better connect and communicate with our consumers.
- Actively participate in seasonal sales meetings, and in-territory brand and functional meetings as part of the Game Plan and ensure you deliver a strong account point of view while supporting overall strategies.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree in Marketing and or Digital Courses
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience within retail marketing and/or digital e-commerce marketing with record of building relationships with retailers and other external partners
- Experience in managing a complex matrix virtually
- Fluency in English
- Have a vision for the future and be able to create long-term strategic account plans to bring the vision to life
- Budget, planning and financial management
- Obsess and Serve the consumer Always. Dedicate time and resources to staying current with our consumer and be clear on what matters to them so Nike can deliver
- Demonstrate creative thinking. Offering fresh stand-out ideas that challenge the norm.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key account, internal partners, agencies, athletes and influencers that drive deep insights and collaboration.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with people across all different levels, internally and externally. Ability to communicate and negotiate with outside vendors and project management firms.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload in response to often aggressive timelines. Knowledge of the market and ability to create structure into market place.
- We must execute flawlessly. Everyday – The consumer demands it.
- Minimum 5 years of digital brand or digital commerce experience to bring deep insights to inform the work and stay current on how consumers and technology is evolving.