Share this job
Digital Operations Lead
Chiba, Japan, Japan
About Nike Japan Operations
About the role
The Digital Operation Lead will manage daily Digital WH operation while engaging in multiple projects to create new digital fulfillment services of the future. With a full understand the market condition and consumer trend through the overall digital fulfilment work, build the brand power and provide fulfilment services required for the brand web site. Develop an operation plan collaborating with Nike Direct Digital Team and driving 3 PLs, our logistics partners, in order to provide quality services to our consumers.
- Developing a yearly operation plan: Identify a gap between the forecast provided by Nike Direct team and the current operation capacity and develop the expansion or improvement plans to materialize our business goal.
- Implement new services: Plan a project and develop the implementation plan regarding new and improvement ideas of fulfilment services that brings Click to Deliver to life in order to elevate the shopping experiences on NIKE.COM.
- Communication with Business: Communicate with NIKE Direct Digital Team to share the CSC’s operation status, while obtaining launch or event information and share it with CSC members, and identify risks and opportunities to develop an appropriate shipping plan aligned with other teams and a risk mitigation plan.
- Drive the daily operation: Understand the current business trend and drive the DC operation tracking for the success of 3PL’s activities. Develop an appropriate capacity plan and resource plan with 3 PL and achieve on-time shipping and delivery.
- Propose future operation (Including improvement ideas): In order to achieve on-time shipping/delivery at the appropriate cost, develop and propose a solution to improve the process flow through the lens of our consumers.
- Cost management: Evaluate the appropriateness of each item and cost of 3PL’s operation and transition to the payment process.
- Business and /or Operations educational qualification.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to logically develop a plan and execute it (PDCA).
- LEAN Thinking.
- Experiences in E-Commerce logistics (consumer oriented).
- English (Not necessary for the daily operation, but with a strong will to learn it).
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.