Share this job
Digital Commerce Membership Operations Assistant Manager
Shanghai, China, China
As the Operation Assistant Manager for the Greater China Direct Digital Commerce, you will serve as the organizational champion for project and process excellence for NIKE owned platform. You will lead the day-to-day operations including membership authoring, QA and publishing. Disciplined teamwork will be key, partnering across membership planning, target communication, merchandising, platform business, digital site operations and global membership operations team. To that end you’ll
- Lead and manage the whole membership operations team, build up team strategies, roadmap and KPI.
- Be responsible for all system settings for different platform membership event and content publishing, including event setting, notification setting, member binding and other membership feature setting.
- Participate in membership feature testing, call out system bugs and potential issues.
- Plan resource and capacity for segmented members setting in system membership events.
- Build up membership operation process, to ensure the event been authored and published smoothly.
- Download platform seasonal membership plan to prioritize work tasks and call out potential risk.
- Close monitor the platform membership event launching, track launch issue and escalate to platform membership owner, seek for solution to meet business requirement.
- Build up good partnership with membership key work streams, improve the team communication flow and process with cross functional teams.
- Managing the onsite support author and TP company to ensure membership events launched successfully.
Requirements for the position include:
- Minimum 3+ years of related working experience.
- Strong communication and skills.
- Have prior experience in digital operations in international internet industry or CRM department.
- Strong understanding of Digital ecosystem, e-commerce landscape, trends and consumer behavior.
- Experience working with Mobile Apps and WeChat within a digital operations environment.
- Ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Efficiently communicate in English both verbally and in written form.
- Be able to coordinate with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.