Share this job
Coordinator EKIN India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About the Role
At Nike, we tell stories - from our history and heritage to the latest innovation to the newest product in the market. As our EKIN, you’ll be instrumental in bringing this to life. In this role, you will work as part of the Integrated Retail Marketing team to strategize on creating the product and brand demand through effective educational programs across Nike Footwear, Apparel and Equipment that can energize and foster passion in our consumers.
This role will also require minimal travel within South East Asia & India and Portland, Oregon.
Retail Training & Education
- Create and implement education plans through the effective use of EKIN samples, seeding, product trials, training tools and collateral.
- Create and conduct training clinics covering new seasonal products before start of the season to retail athletes.
- Inspire retail athletes to deliver a premium consumer experience through relevant training session.
- Utilize and update NikeSKU seasonally and monitor partners progress.
- Maintain good working relationship and connection with retail athletes through market visits.
- Nurture and empower the current Nike Ambassadors with product knowledge and EKIN skill sets.
- Constantly connect and engage with Nike consumers during Account Retail Days (on-floor selling).
- Establish connection with key local Running Crew & Category related initiatives for deeper understanding of local community.
- Integrate into the community by participation and support of local grassroots and consumer sporting events.
- Provide support to Nike Consumer events when necessary.
- Product sharing sessions during Brand Events for all focus categories.
- Provide local market intelligence to facilitate business decisions.
- Execute seasonal training/EKIN Uni or Clinics within budget
- Commit seasonal orders to within budget
- Maximize efficiency of budget spend
Influencer Marketing & Communications Support
- Assist Influencer marketing team with seeding and educating key influencers with seasonal product innovation.
- Support Influencer Marketing team with local country insights from Nike Point-of-View for influencer review and recruitment exercises.
- Attain Consumers product feedback through seeded store athletes/ambassadors and through Market Visits.
- Inspire grassroots athletes through Nike’s Product Innovation.
- Update consumer insights through EKIN Vision online platform.
- Monitor key product sell-through progress & attain sound-bites from partners.
- Presents during On-boarding sessions for new hires.
- Shares History and Heritage of the company.
- Presents latest Nike innovation and products to new hires.