Share this job
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
The collector analyst plays an important function by reviewing the debts of each client and collecting the amounts on time. Analyzing financial and internal data to assess the likelihood of honoring their financial obligations, while creating cross functional relationships to achieve the fixed goals.
- Collect the past due amount of each client aligned to targets.
- Examine financial data from each client to determine risks and opportunities.
- Cross functional team work to understand the strategy of customers and to accomplish the everyday activities.
- Minimum 2/3 years of relevant working experience
- Proactive, accountable, analytic and goal oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- High level of proficiency with MS Office, including Excel spreadsheet
- Self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
- Proven experience in leading cross-functional teams and fostering collaboration