Share this job
Category Digital Business Specialist, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Nike.com Business team
Being a part of the Nike.com Business team is more than just selling product online. It’s about creating the most compelling consumer journey, focusing on removing friction and creating distinction for our Nike.com members.
About the role
As Business Specialist you will bring to life the category’s product assortment, delivering a digital shopping experience in a way that puts the consumer at the center while driving revenue and profitability.
By focusing on Nike Brand moments and Retail commerce moment and you will give consumers a compelling reason to buy and by constantly optimizing the consumer journey you will drive conversion.
Finally, you will build partnerships with teammates in Merchandising, Marketing (IRM.com), Business Team, Customer Service, Ops/Experience to deliver a premium online experience to our consumers.
- Drive the Category Digital Business by achieving quarterly and year Goals across all NDDC platforms. Collaborate with Nike.com City Merchandizing, Business team, Marketing to understand key marketing styles, product stories and key investments to drive the business results,
- Coordinate and Create Launch Plans for new products, create seasonal collection that will create distinction for our consumers for the Nike.com Ecosystem.
- Weekly trading to react on the business trends, provide recommendations to improve sales, margin conversion rate by responding to the consumer needs.
- Partner with the analytics team to review and analyze key KPIs, and revenue daily, through merchandising, cart /feed analysis, and cross-sell/up-sell strategies.
- Identify opportunities to Optimize navigation, search results, product walls, feed activation to ensure all KPIs are reached.
- Provide weekly and seasonal recaps on what worked, didn't work and next steps from an assortment planning and from consumer journey perspective as part of the seasonal hind sighting process.
- Research trends and opportunities, review other competitive Shopping APPs/Web to evaluate digital merchandising/business strategies, promotional tactics, consumer experience then translate findings into actionable plans.
- Degree in Economics, Analytics, Marketing or a related field
- Good Analytics and business skills and experience of consolidating and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Strong focus on results and ability to take effective decision.
- Have the ability and desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter and accustomed to leading projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including meeting facilitation and making persuasive presentations to senior managers.
- Logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.