Share this job
CLC facility/MHE manager
Shanghai, China, China
Be responsible for facility/MHE maintenance management system, distribution center process/project management, building management, EHS and DC sustainability initiatives. Drive system/equipment improvement/re-engineering to support process/business improvement.
Facility/Material Handling Equipment Maintenance Management
- Ensure the quality of facility/material handling equipment maintenance services on daily management including maintenance master plan and supervise spare part/consumable with vendors.
- Review facility/material handling equipment maintenance vendors’ performance on monthly basis vs. KPI target
- Plan and monitor the facility/MHE maintenance and investment budget (OPEX and CAPEX).
- Lead the facility/MHE maintenance service contract renewal and negotiation
- To initiative and to manage investment project during all project stages to enhance productivity and cost efficiency from MHE point of view
- Drive system/equipment re-engineering and optimization with cross functions
- Participate as SME in LEAN and sustainability initiatives and facility renovation projects
- Drive the process re-engineering initiatives in both MHE and system
- Work with operations team to improve the whole system productivity of labor, equipment, utilities & operating schedule
- Operating process design
- To ensure the quality of site, building and construction services, including fire protection system
- Support new building conception design, material preparation, construction and acceptance
- Ensure the execution of all required activities in Nike distribution center under the implementation of the state of the art conditions to protect the employees from accidents and any injuries, to protect the environment as it is required by Chinese laws and company corporate regulations.
- Keep connection with Nike global risk management including EHS updates, crisis management and business continuity management
Lead all kinds of audit as internal fire & safety inspection, fire bureau regular check, GRC and Nike global cooperate audit
- Facility/Equipment maintenance experience in warehouse/factory is required.
- Knowledge on logistics industry and supplier/vendor management is preferred.
- Relevant experiences with running and implementation of projects.
- Good team player
- Strong communication skill