Share this job
Tech Operations Specialist
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Team: Technology Operations
Job Title: Tech Ops Specialist
Roles & Responsibility
Infrastructure operation & management
- IT infrastructure operation, responsible for providing escalation and management of technical issues and questionaries. Keeping stakeholders updated with resolution status and for maintain a high level of overall customer satisfaction.
- Work with Nike Technical architecture, security, operation groups and vendors to keep stabilized Infra service running in the office, customer service center and Nike owned stores.
- Create and maintain a system architecture diagram, process manual, operation guideline, hands-on document
- Gather and document system requirements, assess stakeholder needs and issues, and document required processes for global & local IT initiatives.
- AWS management, monitoring, operating along with AWS engineers.
- Plan & lead IT project implementation in the country, closely work with global IT operation, ensure IT governance and services will be delivered on time
- Facilitate& Coordinate global & local IT project focused on infrastructure service.
- Communicate project status/ input to management.
- Participate in development of project plan/timeline, provide infra feedbacks and concerns.
- Managing and implementation of change request, upgrading and deployment of new hardware, software, solution and process release
- IT infra readiness for Nike owned store opening/closing/relocation
- Transform enterprise architecture framework into AWS.
- Analyzing the request and produce deliverable as business requirement.
- Translate business and technical terms into infra service and communicate with stakeholders including user, business sponsor and IT business analyst.
IT Service Desk management
- Collaborated working relationship with global & local IT service desk.
- Performance monitoring, ticket management, aging ticket escalation, manage to meet target SLA and the high rate of user’s satisfaction.
- Managing third party partners who supports on/off site Nike store supporting.
- Good knowledge of IT trend and infrastructure services
- In-depth knowledge of a Server (windows/ linux), Network, IPT, HDVC, VPN, PC(win/macintosh), DB(Oracle/SQL), WMS and Cloud ( Amazon web service ).
- Experience on various projects infra refresh, tool implementation, office renovation, store open.
- Project management, system implementation and integration experience.
- Familiar with IT asset & procurement management.
- Mindset of customer service and working relationship with partners
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge and use of POS, WMS, ERP or CRM systems preferred.
- Familiarity with AWS Native Services including S3, Lamda and EC2 preferred.
- Web service management experience preferred.
-Ability to creatively solution “outside the box” as needed
-Ability to see the “big picture” as well as work in the details
-Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with various stakeholders to understand business requirements and issues.
-Strong drive, initiative, accountability, enthusiasm and team player.
-Ability to quickly learn and adapt to various business systems and IT processes relating to requirements gathering, testing, change management, and overall project implementation.
-English and Korean fluency.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field (foreign equivalent accepted) (will accept a three- or four-year bachelor's degree).
Experience: Minimum 3 years' experience as an Infra Expert, System Analyst, Architect, Cloud Engineer, IT Consultant or similar position.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.