Share this job
Brand Specialist NSW
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Role -
In this role you’ll be responsible for developing, directing and coordination of the complete marketing plan for NSW category that drive brand strategies. Responsible for developing the programs that will maximize the brand's awareness and sales, through the message and media that are meaningful to retailers and consumers.
- Assist in the development and execution of seasonal and category marketing programs
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer. Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams (sports marketing, Communications, retail brand marketing, etc.) to ensure programs are executed per category brand direction.
- Assist in developing and execution of seasonal category event plan
- Assist in influencer marketing initiatives across local markets
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years' experience in digital marketing, brand marketing, or related experience preferred
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions.
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business.
- Must have a strong passion for the NIKE brand and sports.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office applications.