Brand Digital Specialist (과장~차장급)
Seoul , South Korea, South Korea
Job title: Brand Digital Specialist
Work Location: Seoul, South Korea
Nike is looking for a Brand Digital Specialist who can lead Nike's innovative communication projects with a strategic and creative approach. The role encompasses handling of new media of internet, mobile and digital interactive installations at retail doors and/or at offline event venues.
Nike’s Brand Digital function has shown its strong executional capability scoring recognition from international awards including Cannes Lions, Clio Awards, One Show, and New York Festival.
Brand Digital has become one of the most exciting and dynamic marketing areas, as the lifestyle of the young consumer and the media environment have changed rapidly due to the emergence of digital media and new technologies. Having expertise in both on- and offline marketing will be helpful in developing one's career as a marketer, and this position can be an excellent position to plan and bring to life world-class innovative executions.
- Prepare strategic marketing plan for Nike's seasonal brand communication activities as a part of an integrated marketing initiative.
- Brief agencies for creative production, media planning/execution, and analytics/reporting, and handle them to reach the goals stated in the brief.
- Execute brand communication activities in cooperation with brand connection team for TVC, strategic partnership and working hands-on for web/mobile site development, online advertising, mobile marketing, online promotion, SNS marketing and viral marketing as part of integrated marketing initiatives.
- Share and update project plan and status with relevant team members and territory on a timely basis
- University degree in marketing, journalism, or communication preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in consumer marketing experience. Previous job as AE or PM of digital marketing or ad agency, content manager or marketing/ad specialist in online media/platform, ad/digital marketing specialist preferred.
- Self-motivator who has special interest in digital marketing and envisions future of digital media and has a good understanding of digital technologies, mobile, Internet, social and general digital market environment.
- Must be able to work well under high pressure and work cross-functionally in a metrics organization.
- High-level fluency in English speaking, writing and reading is a must.
- Must be a big fan of sports and passion toward brand NIKE will be a plus.