Share this job
Assistant Retail Store Manager- Vaughan Mills Store
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
- Assist Head Coach (Store Manager) by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store.
- Perform all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- You'll be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment.
- Sets priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- May communicate with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years retail experience, or 5 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Ability to lead a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and the City of Toronto’s Accommodation Policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.