Share this job
Assistant Head Coach - HR
· Provide efficient and effective staffing support including sourcing, selection and orientation.
· Partner with ND HR and COE team to develop effective HR policies and procedures for Store Operations
· Work with store management team to consolidate training needs and coordinate the implementation of training in store.
· Partner with corporate HR & COE team to deliver intended Human Capital results enabled by analytics & insights & scalable, sustainable core HR programs, process and systems.
· Work with store management team to translate consumer data into audience profiles and HR opportunities.
· Steward of the culture and guides the inspiration of teams & amplify the employee experience.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work both independently and a part of a team.
· Desire to manage a complex portfolio of work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment.
· Familiarity with business plans, incentives, KPI, cost analysis and reporting.
· Strong knowledge of local employment laws and regulations.