Share this job
Assistant Head Coach, Canberra Outlet Centre
Canberra, ACT, Australia
We are now recruiting for an Assistant Head Coach to join our Nike Canberra Outlet Centre store. This is a permanent position and will report into the Head Coach. The mission of the Assistant Head Coach is to effectively lead and manage a specific zone within the store to achieve sales, profit growth, customer service and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivering financial results, including sales, margin and inventory targets through the optimization of retail KPIs
- Delivering a premium consumer experience through exceptional service for our consumers and Athletes in a manner that brings the Nike brand to life
- Leading the team to deliver excellence in terms of store standards, visual merchandising and operations
- Successfully leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the store team to deliver on all performance objectives and create a unique store culture
- Establish weekly, monthly and annual performance goals that tie to the overall store sales and cost management plan, as per the store P&L.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Minimum 4 years general retail experience, minimum 2 year supervisory
- Extensive experience leading the delivery of a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Proven ability to work cooperatively in a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent strategic and problem solving skills
- Sound computer proficiency.