Share this job
App & Membership Analytics Analyst, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the team
Being a part of the Nike Direct Integrated Knowledge Analytics team is about more than just selling product online. It's about how Nike shows up at retail online within Nike Direct to our consumers. It's about creating ways internal partners can learn to better serve our consumer through analytics, all with a means towards getting product and experiences in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it.Requirements
About the role
About the role
As the App & Membership Analytics Analyst, you will be at the heart of the digital business and will help the digital team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. Representative projects include optimizing and analyzing app consumer journeys, identifying consumer behavior & business opportunities, and helping to formulate a Weekly Read & Adapt offense.This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with CRM or business analytics experience in an e-commerce environment preferred. The right individual will be on top of online retail trends; understand the intricacies of the Japanese Digital business and understand the opportunities digital can drive for the Nike brand.
- Driving sub city member location analysis by delivering member level data for apps, helping to define and understand different mindsets and muses.
- Lead city-sensing by systemizing a network of feedback for local market insights on apps.
- Participating in and/or leading consumer research, KPI planning, and campaign measurements.Instituting and driving the category product affinity model including segmentation creation for offers, rewards, milestones, and pilots.
- Analyzing key performance of app features and other member-only activations while informing audience selection & optimization by producing post-analysis KPI framework & programming to measure impact.
- Obsessing the journey for our apps including identifying key buying behavior and drive key insights on app traffic drivers to generate business insights, optimize investments in the app, and inform download targets.
- Business reporting and analysis with a proven ability to develop hypotheses, sift through data, create conclusions and make action-oriented recommendations.
- Several years of experience working in a fast-paced environment, with expertise in business analytics and/or e-commerce
- Understanding of the principles and tools behind Web Analytics and experience in any of the top tools (GA, Omniture, etc), coupled with moderate database clients (SQL) skills
- Ability to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving skills and thought partnership along with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities with detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery. Comfort working in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders to manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and process excellence
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability with the ability to use logical reasoning, troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Passion for sport