Share this job
App Analytics Global Consumer Knowledge Analyst, Nike Direct Digital Commerce
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the team
Being a part of the Nike Direct Integrated Knowledge Analytics team is about more than just selling product online. It's about how Nike shows up at retail online within Nike Direct to our consumers. It's about creating ways internal partners can learn to better serve our consumer through analytics, all with a means towards getting product and experiences in front of the consumer when they want it, where they want it and how they want it.
About the role
As the App Analytics/GCK Analyst, you will be at the heart of the digital business and will help the digital team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. Representative projects include optimizing and analyzing APP consumer Journey, identifying consumer behavior & business opportunities, and helping to formulate aWeekly Read & Adapt Offense.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication. Candidates with CRM or business analytics experience in an e-commerce environment are preferred. The right individual will be on top of online retail trends; understand the intricacies of the Japanese Digital business-- -- and understand the opportunities digital can drive for the Nike brand.
• Affinity for business reporting and analysis with proven ability to develop hypotheses, sift through data, create conclusions and make recommendations, coupled with moderate Database clients (SQL) skills.
• Identify key Buying behavior relative to the NIKE APP journey and drive key insights on APP traffic drivers to optimize demand Creation and download targets.
• Analyze key performance of APP features such as STASH, Exclusive Shop, NIKE APP @ Retail.
• Audience Selection & Optimization including post-analysis kpi framework & programming to measure impact.
• Institute and drive the Category Product Affinity model including segmentation creation for offers, rewards, milestones, pilots.
• Participate and/or lead in Consumer research, KPI planning, and campaign measurements • City-sensing/Feedback wiring – systemize network of feedback for local market insights on digital apps.
• Sub-City Member location analysis – deliver member level data for Nike Live and Nike App @ Retail execution and drive analysis around mindsets and muses.
• Post-Analysis/ Hind sighting of key EA unlock/members only activations.Requirements
• Understanding of the principles and tools behind Web Analytics and experience in any of the top tools (GA, Omniture, etc).
• Able to collaborate confidently and successfully within team environment. Looked to for problem solving and advice to solve production related challenges.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, and reliably meet deadlines.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new priorities with detail orientation and intrinsic passion toward site success and high quality delivery.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail and process excellence.