Advertising / Media Manager
Miguel Hidalgo , Distrito Federal, Mexico
Responsible for developing and implementing the Advertising/Media category plans. Responsible for creating Brand Messages to motivate and inspire the target consumer while developing Media campaigns that will maximize brand awareness, connection and membership in the local market.
Responsible for providing strategic leadership and develop briefs and Media plans for the category’s seasonal brand initiatives and special projects tied to the category and global strategies.
Responsible for maximizing advertising objectives. Provides guidance on advertising plans, programs, placement, design, development and related matters. Reviews effectiveness of advertising efforts. Responsible for connecting directly with consumers through various mediums.Provide content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful, and entertaining that connects the consumer with the brand.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a business related field.
- Solid experience in Media, Advertising, brand marketing or brand management
- Must be fluent (reading/writing/speaking) in English.
- Experience with brand management is highly preferred.
- Must possess youthful energy, passion about Nike and some connection to sports
- Knowledge of the local market of Mexico and industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Strategic Planning, Product Knowledge and consumer focus skills- Ability to lead a cross-functional team toward a vision through effective collaboration - and to drive the strategy, development and execution of marketing plans.