Share this job
Account Marketplace Operations Manager – SEA + India
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Account Marketplace Operations Manager – SEA + India will lead the team, responsible for the customer operations and order management for the Integrated Marketplace in Territory. Create and drive strategic priorities; track results; and analyze business performance against these priorities to maximize profitability, productivity and business growth while developing constructive and positive relationships with Nike partners that drive results. You will drive continuous process improvement efforts within customer operations by working across all interfacing organizations.
In addition you will be accountable for the overall leadership and people management of your Customer Operations area including human resource planning, proactively recruiting and hiring top talent, training and development, managing performance, rewards and recognition programs, succession and career planning, coaching and mentoring.
- Leads, manages, and develops a team of direct reports, inspiring, involving and mentoring
- Drive order management excellence through daily, weekly, monthly accountabilities; communication and metrics across the organization.
- Develop, monitor and operationalize policies and processes across territory that drive order book health and ensure all order related activities are Audit compliant.
- Resources the team in support of the Integrated Marketplace
- Use the strategic planning process to lead teams through long- and short-term planning processes and projects
- Use knowledge of supply chain management: order fulfillment, sales, merchandise distribution and logistics processes, policies and industry best practices to drive process improvement and project management
- Complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models. Own and drive the Futures monthly forecasting process and levers
- Drive mutually profitable and sustainable growth through operational excellence.
Requirements of the position include
- University Degree with 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Results Oriented, Proactive, Organized and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Team player, energetic, customer service-oriented and able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Experienced in managing a team. Develop, Lead and Influence.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good business acumen and able to solve complex problem and make decision decisively.